A Meal or Food You Really Like

 Okey, mi favorite food.. is a big question, I like a many type of meen.

So is difficult say one, how plate I like noodles with bolognese sauce, I love it 💖 I like add pepper or oregano to the sauce or sometimes both hahahah

The other meen I like is the soup, OMG is so tasty. To whom doesn't like the soup in the night or cold days, generally I drink the soup in the night between my works 

But takes the crown the ✨tea✨, is perfect, at all hours is possible drink, no matter if cold or hot days. 
In this moment I drink Dilmah tea, the junaeb pays for it hahahah 

I like the loaded and sweet tea <3<3 write down, for that to invited me hahhaha 

Or the other infusion i drink is cinnamon tea, I take the cinnamon and put in the hot water and ready, is very easy.
I don't drink water frequently so the teas help me to hydrate, the water from the faucet have a flavors different but all bad hahah 
the water alone is very bad so the solution is drink tea or infusion  

Drinking a lot tea makes me a grandmother? maybe yes but i love drink tea so I don't care hahahah😂😂

In the conclusion, when we come back to the university call me for a drink tea, I will come hahahah😉💕😂

Presenting Dilmah tea, my faithful companion in the nights 💕



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Role of Technology in my Profession and Life

My dream job

Academic Challenges 2021