Why did I choose my major?

 Hello everybody,,is a new day for learn useless things about me and my life 馃槉

First, I was never sure about my choose, inclusive the day that gave the results of the PSU. I had not idea that make.
Today I study Architecture, but I like so much mathematics and physics. So, before I think of architecture, I was saying I wanted engineering.
But I like chemistry and biology, therefore I was wanted medicine, maybe psychiatry or forensic. Is so crazy!! 馃槀馃槀
I decided architecture, I don't know why exactly.  Maybe I like the idea of the different possibilities that architecture to develop. More that nothing, I think that I like this major because is of everything, have sciences, history, is in few words, all I want but without sleep haha, haha 
I want to be an architect calculator, because has sciences and study of the structure, I think about architecture is more that history and your location or how affect to the society. I think is this more the structure, morphology and more.
 For my, the architecture is a set of possibilities and visions.
My experience in architecture, is good, I miss to sleep but is a beautiful major. I have a new friend thanks to her, so is very good to my experience. 馃挏 
Although I will be a "mechona" until I can go to the faculty. 
To finish, the photos are an architect and youtuber call Ter. She created some sheets, I was want and I buy them hahaha, are beautiful. 
This is an example of the sciences in the architecture and the structure beauty  馃挄馃挄
P.S: so sorry for the photos, are in Spanish,  the youtuber created in this language
馃様馃様


Comentarios

  1. it was great to read you, I noticed that you also like mathematics and I think that the calculating architect is a good mix of both, I will write it down for the future. 馃憖

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it is very difficult to choose when you like many different things, so i undersand you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the architectural prints that you ordered from Spain are beautiful!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I loveee ter! She is so fun and talks about very interesting things!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Role of Technology in my Profession and Life

My dream job

Academic Challenges 2021