A Photo and a Sto

Hello everybody, today I tell you about the travel in 2018 to ✨Conguillio National Park✨ in the La Araucania region.

Is one of the travels more important for me.💖
My family and me was went in the car (a lot hours inside) and when we arrived, there wasn`t signal and many araucarias.
Is a beautiful place, but a day I said to my brothers that we had to climb a hill. The name from hill is "Cierra Nevada"

So I got up early, 5 am, and got up my brothers.
In the road, I took many photos, specially about the nature, was too much nice. 
When arrive in the top, we are happiness. The view was beautiful, down the lake like a mirror....
Is a special place, you thinking about a lot of things. And with the phones no signal, you concentrate in you.

The bad was having to descend, I want keep on climbing but we had short time so we down.

 P.S: in the photo i was very happy and enchanted with the place.🍃✨





Comentarios

  1. Beautiful pic! I love South of Chile and i miss them a lot :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what a nice pic!! the views from that height must have been beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i like car trips because you get to know all the spaces along the way but it is very tiring. i love the photo and the volcano in the background.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the magic of the south <3 those experiences remain in the memory forever

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Role of Technology in my Profession and Life

My dream job

Academic Challenges 2021