The Best Concert/Holiday Ever

 About the topic the best concert, really I was go only one. But this concert was amazing.


I had 13 years old, in 2014, Big Time Rush a band of teen music, they had a program in nickelodeon and I loved them. The band consist of four boys, Carlos, Kendall, James and Logan. In the serie only changed surname.

The band end after of the "World Tour" but currently returned and They will have two concert in Manhattan and Chicago ( sad because not is Chile)

Continuing with the story, the concert was in Movistar Arena in Stgo and I was go with my mom ( I was very little for go alone). In the car, when we go to Stgo, I singed all songs and taught the dance to my mom.



This concert are the best, I remember that I wanted this. 

I asked of gift for my birthday, christmas, for everything, just to be able to go hahaha.

In the Movistar my mom bought a t-shirt with firms of integrants of band, the flag with the logo of the tour and the jockey with BTR written.










During of the concert I singed and danced with the boys, I can see how they jumped in the jumping beds, really the show are was great.



Comentarios

  1. It's exciting going to see in person your favorites artist, I relatable this

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a great experience!!! Concerts truly makes us happyyyy

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That is the sweetest story I have ever heard. <3
    I also watched BTR!!!!! -Paloma Garrido

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i loved big time rush, i loved their members, i loved their songs, i loved everything about them. i feel a little envious that you went to their concert, how great!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i loved BTR, and i almost cried because i couldn't go.
    ps: im still in love with Kendall.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also watched Big Time Rush on Nickelodeon, I remember was a fun program.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Role of Technology in my Profession and Life

My dream job

Academic Challenges 2021