My dream job

 When I was little, my dream job was my mom`s job. She is kinesiologist and she is all for me. In this moment I think that is very cool and amazing. 

After, In the school, during the average, I think in different job.


I considered forensic medicine, engineering mining or industrial or architecture patrimonial or structural.

First, I knew that i don`t liked the hospital, my mom all the time was there. And this I dont wanted for my life, so the job doctor or kinesiologist discarded it.

After, only two options and continuing thinking what is my dream job? I dont knew and I had other things more important, por example, Nem or psu or ranking, hard words for to enter to university.



As long as, I liked the math and physics, so I think that the engineering was the answer. And my teachers seen the future in this job and I believed this. But months before of enter university, I knew it. I liked engineering but I want other think.



In the summer of 2020, I was go to the university (FAU) for an introduction of architecture, and in this class I was very happy. And I knew that is the path for what I want, I believe.

Currently, I dont know if I want structural or patrimonial, but I have time for think in this. But, structural i think that better for me and my skills. Moreover, is a job outdoor, in terrain.

Really, I dont know about salary, I hope will be enough for live. haahaha

Comentarios

  1. Nice entry! I hope that you can live with the salary hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's very difficult to decide what to work on. I'm glad you like architecture.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, it is very difficult to think about what you want for your future when so many things are imposed on you like the psu or the marks of the high school. I'm glad you found what you like to do - Paloma Garrido

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Indeed, chosing a career can be very difficult t__t I'm glad that you found something you like!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I remember that even 3 weeks after do the PSU I wasn't sure of what I want to do with my life. Now I see it´s very normal in the students and it's a frustrated feeling that I dont want to experiencie again :C

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Role of Technology in my Profession and Life

Academic Challenges 2021